We are now looking for a customer-oriented Summer Worker/ Order Management, Supply Chain (m/f/d) who will be temporarily assigned for 2-3 months with the starting date as soon as possible to support our Communication Papers Supply Chain Team.
· Complete order entries and ensure perfect order fulfillment (order and delivery management)
· Determine product availability
· Be responsible for the order confirmation process, including the validation of order details
· Order completion follow-up and corrective actions
· You want to collect your first professional experience in supply, production planning or logistics
· You want to grow your knowledge of supply chain processes, customer business, product and service offering
· You are strongly service-oriented and you enjoy closely cooperating with customers in various countries
· You have excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and German, other languages are considered as an asset
· You are a strong team player and you have a ‘hands-on’ attitude
· You have a goal-oriented mindset and you enjoy solving complex tasks
· You take initiative and you are willing to adapt to changing situations
· You are familiar with Microsoft Office
This position is located in Augsburg, Germany.
Are you interested in this position? We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please apply latest by 06.06.2021.
We offer you an exciting and challenging role with potential to grow as well as the social benefits of a large international corporation. You will receive competitive renumeration according to the importance of the position and you will be well prepared for your responsibilities.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact the Recruitment Team in HR Service Center +4949634011522.
German C1 - English C1
Anzahl der Plätze:
Angaben zum Unternehmen
We deliver renewable and responsible solutions and innovate for a future beyond fossils across six business areas: UPM Biorefining, UPM Energy, UPM Raflatac, UPM Specialty Papers, UPM Communication Papers and UPM Plywood. As the industry leader in responsibility we are committed to the UN Business Ambition for 1.5°C and the science-based targets to mitigate climate change. We employ 18,700 people worldwide and our annual sales are approximately EUR 10.2 billion. Our shares are listed on Nasdaq Helsinki Ltd. UPM Biofore – Beyond fossils.